Saturday, January 1, 2011

Oh, Hello there, Beautiful!  I need you in my life.

For real, ever since I saw this gorgeous-ness hanging around on the internet,  I've needed her to come rest on my shoulder and carry my things.  Here's why:

- It can be my purse/ camera bag!  I'll make Red carry the diaper bag.  Which we barely use any more since Pumpkin is older.  Throw a couple of diapers in there with a cup and we're set for the week!  I may be exaggerating a little, but you get the point. So, maybe we don't need a diaper bag any more.

- It's teal.  This is another one of those obsessions/ addictions I was talking about.  Like 90210 and my Bedding issue.  We can call teal addiction #3.  Teal can go with black or brown.  Teal is a beautiful color.  I love teal.  I have a teal coat, scarf, and soon to be camerabagpurselove.  If it comes in teal, that's the color I pick.  This bag came in teal.  It was meant to be.

- Red got me a camera for Christmas!  I am scared to take it any where with out it being protected.  If you've ever met me, you probably know that I have a hard time not tripping over my tied shoelaces.  Extra protection for valuables is a necessity.

 - It's only 89 bucks.  I can find a really protective, black, nylon bag that doesn't match my shoes for 35 bucks.  Why not spend a little extra for something that has removable padded vlecro, a rose, can carry more than just my camera, and is TEAL?  I realize that might only matter to me.  I'm ok with that.  When I realized there was a whole (small) community of retailers that were producing stylish camera bags, I went on a hunting trip.  I packed up,  and hit " search" on google.  There were many other cute bags on the market, I have to admit.  There were many different styles.  There were many different prices. This bag was still my favorite.  This bag was still the cheapest.  This almost never happens.  Usually, I find something I like, look around, and find something I still like, but maybe not as much for less expensive.  Once again, it was meant to be.

I am waiting for her to arrive!

I'm sorry I made you read all of that about a bag.  Would you like to hear about pumpkin head now?  She stayed awake ( and pretty well-behaved) until midnight on New Year's Eve.  She was my first kiss as we brought in 2011.  It's 2011 and my daughter is one.  I have a daughter.  It's 2011.  What's next?  Flying cars?!

No comments: