Monday, January 3, 2011

Pumpkin Head...

Helped me take the things out of the washer today, then put a new load in and pressed all the buttons she could.  Tomorrow, folding and ironing, next week, dishes.

Found out how to turn the T.V. on and off, and now that's pretty much all she does with that adorable little pointer finger.

Stole my (empty) coffee cup this morning and ran around holding it and taking pretend sips.

Gave us 11 beautiful, quiet hours of sleep last night.

Loves Sesame Street more than anything.  I have to learn to keep the T.V. off more so she won't turn into a Sesame Street Junkie. 

Climbed up onto a chair, proceeded to stand on it, just so she could look at the pictures I had been printing/ switching in and out of frames.

Is the most precious, sweet blessing I've ever laid my eyes on.

Likes to lick the screen door when we have it open.  I'm not sure how to sanitize this yet.

Picks up things off the floor and hands them to me if they're not toys.

Brings me books to read then sits in my lap and points at the pictures.

Is sweet.

The end.

1 comment:

fay said...

She is so precious! Just like her momma!!