Monday, January 10, 2011

We're pretty boring.

So, we haven't had any new adventures as of late for a few reasons.

It's cold. 

If that wasn't enough, last weekend, Red was tending to his back.  He threw it out. 

Pumpkin is getting molars, and then pretty much all of the teeth in between.  One after the other.Last month, she had 5 or 6 teeth.  This month, she has 11 going on 12.

It's cold.

Red is on the Corporal's course, so he has early mornings and late days.

I've been a re-organizing mad woman.  I've even shocked neat freak Red.  He's only ever known me as a naturally un-tidy person.  We still have a ways to go, but I am trying to get it all done, give the house a deep clean, and really dive into 2011.

On Saturday, I threw my back out.  Bending over to give Pumpkin milk.  I'm 21.  This just seems so wrong.  It was the whole, " I've fallen and I can't get up!" thing.  I laid there for 20 minutes with Pumpkin pinching my face and handing my stuffed animals trying to call Red, who was trying to sleep in since he gets up so early during the week.  I finally crawled to the back part of the house to get him up, and he was a wonderful care-taker.

It's really, cold.  I don't like it out there.  It gets gross about every afternoon.


So, as soon as it warms up, and our backs improve,  I'll be letting you know about the cool stuff we'll Hopefully do.  Right now, I got nothin' except waking up at 6:30 every morning and seeing this:

 

Taken from our balcony, through a hole in the netting.

 
Taken from our Bedroom
Bye, Y'all!

No comments: