Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I got some 'splainin to do.

I never mentioned the reason for the pseudo names. Or why I picked the names.

Red's in the Military, it's a small world.  I am sure it would be fairly easy to figure out our names, but I am just taking a small step to protect our family, and that may or may not be necessary. 

My husband is not a red-head.  Nor was he ever a red-head.  He did not get dyed red as a practical joke in High school.  My husband loves the Arkansas Razorbacks
Loves them

Not like " Oh, I love pizza!"

He has a passion for them Razorbacks.

So, while there was a big game he was getting all psyched up about, I started calling him Razorback Red.

I don't know why, but I called him Red for about a week, and decided that would be a fine nickname for the blog.


My daughter's nickname will probably change daily and as we go along, but she's my Pumpkin Head.


So, if you were wondering, there ya go.

I hope we all have some answers now.

We'll all sleep better.

No comments: