Wednesday, November 17, 2010




This morning, we met up with a friend who has her dog here. Unfortunately, pets have to be quarantined for months before they can be let loose in the country. They don't have rabies in Japan, so they are just trying to protect from any more diseases. Totally noble, I wouldn't want the rabies either, but it makes me sad for the pups. We went to get him from the kennel, and walk him on the sea wall. It was such a beautiful morning! Not too cold, the water was blue and the air was clear enough to see the mountains. Before I knew it, we had walked 3 miles. Headed back to the house, I thought I would be so energized for the day. Not so much. Apparently, I am getting a cough/ cold. Chicken soup any one?

Seeing all of the dogs made me miss Izzy. I know she is in the best of hands, but I would really like her in my hands. Or keeping my feet warm. Or standing watch by my bed to make sure the reflections don't come off the wall and kill us all. I am so thankful my dear, sweet momma is taking care of her for us, what a sweet lady.


AFN decided to show a marathon of 90210 last night. I had never seen it. Either one, the new or the older one. I had always heard of it, but I am weary of watching "new shows" because there is a risk of addiction. Apparently, I didn't realize just how high the risk was here. Besides getting Ava fed, bathed and down for bed, I couldn't leave it. There were no commercials. There was no breaking point. It was like I just had to stay. I am so ashamed. C called while it was on, he said maybe he would get me a season or two for Christmas. I had to agree. I am a victim to my addiction. Enabler!

I think the coffee and b-12 are kicking in, I better get some work done around here!

1 comment:

fay said...

You are funny! I love you.