Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Shame on me!

I failed to mention some one very important in my last blog post about our family.

I present to you, ladies and gentlemen:

Izzy!
Photobucket

Izzy is 1 1/2 years old and a complete mess. Well, not completely. She just loves everyone. A lot. She'll tell you by walking in between your legs or licking you to death, depending on if you're standing or sitting. We built a fence so she could have a nice, safe, area to run and play in if we have to be away from the house and she just jumps over. She's super athletic.

She got hit by a car this past October, and is still goin' strong. A few days in the vet and being spoon-fed canned dog food and she's just fine. But she may be a little looney from that. She likes to chase reflections and shadows. She thinks foil is bad news and that she should cuddle up in your lap at night. I guess these are just the things that make Izzy, well, Izzy. Gotta love her. Even if she a nut.

1 comment:

Erica said...

how could you forget izzy?
well I guess I can't talk, I haven't mentioned Bobby Keen in my blog yet and I have made several posts :)
I guess a bobby keen post is in order