Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm just going to need to get this out.

Izzy will surely die.

Well, probably not. But I will at least give her really bad looks for the rest of the day.

This morning, I woke up around 0430. Red wasn't up yet and Pumpkin hadn't woken up in a while so I just kinda laid there until I heard his alarm go off. When he slept through it, I nudged him and a few minutes later he was up and getting ready in the bathroom. Since I still couldn't go back to sleep, ( he doesn't eat breakfast and enjoys letting me sleep until Pumpkin wakes up, so don't be all " why aren't you making him breakfast?!" ) I went in to talk to him. When he started to leave, I crawled back in bed thinking I would go back to sleep and kissed him goodbye. When I didn't immediately drift off, I picked up a book and read a couple chapters. 0630 came rollin' around and Pumpkin was still asleep and I drifted off shortly after popping in and checking on her. For some crazy reason, I left her door open.

Then, the lizard showed it's face. It crawls on our Gazebo and the lizard and it's family taunts Izzy. Izzy would like to either taste the lizard, or make sure it doesn't steal her ball. I'm not quite sure yet. The lizard's appearance was all it took. Before I could start dreaming, there was so much barking. Howling, whining, growling, barking. Izzy's collar jingling up and down the hall. Then, the monitor buzzes. Pumpkin was awake, and so was I.

I'm tired.

No comments: